The YT in IN
See Mile-by-Mile and Map choices to the left.
The information in this web site about the Yellowstone Trail in Indiana is limited to county by county DRAFT maps. These maps are generally accurate, but do not reflect changes made in the route over the years. Also, of course, bits of the highway were realigned during miscellaneous reconstruction efforts. Most information was obtained from Automobile Blue Books, maps of the period 1916-1930, and Yellowstone Trail Publications.
Problems, corrections, and questions should be addressed to John Ridge, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A note about printing the maps (for personal use only): Some maps are too wide to print without losing part of the map when you use the standard page settings of your web browser. So, before you attempt to print a map do the following:
1. Have the map you want to print showing on the monitor. Click on File.
2. Click on Page Setup.
3. Change Orientation from Portrait to Landscape
4. You probably want to reduce the listed margin widths to .5 (1/2 inch) for all four margins.
5. Click OK
Whenever you want to print a map (or any other web page) you might benefit from:
1. Have the page you want to print showing on the monitor. Click on File.
2. Click on Print Preview. Now you know if everything will fit on your paper.
3. Close the Preview window, and then print the page.